Why design a newsletter
Newsletters are a great tool in generating additional sales from
existing clients or new sales from fresh prospects. Newsletters can be
utilized for; annual dinners, business meetings, fundraising purposes,
social campaigns, marketing a product, goods or services. etc.
Newsletters are usually received better by the prospect since they are
considered as a softer approach to selling. Most recipients will be
inclined to read a newsletter since they feel they may learn something
new and that it will be beneficial to them. Newsletters are also a
great addition to be used along with sales letters.Benefits
- Newsletters can be folded, tabbed and sent as a self contained mail piece.
- A news letter is a 11x17 sheet folded in half that produces 4 letter size pages. It can be tri-folded one more
step so it can be mailed by itself without an envelope. It will be mailed at regular postage rate.
- Our design will be based on your target audience and your company image. We will design a piece that is professional, pleasing to the eye, organized and clear.
- If stock photos or illustrations need to be purchased from an outside source, there will be an additional cost.
- Digital short-run is more cost effective for jobs under 1,000; available in 20 or 24 LB paper.
- Offset press is more cost effective for job with +1,000 quantity; available in 100 or 70 LB, 14 point paper or linen.